GCS Designing and Advertising is a Branding & Design agency that builds, strengthens and nurtures brands. We help a wide range of businesses to spread a greater awareness and demand for their offerings. Our team comprises of professionals with expertise in Brand adaptation, Graphic Design and Communications.
Making a Difference By focusing to supply the business market in Abu Dhabi as well as in the UAE with our outstanding design solutions that would grow together the firm and our clients’ success.
To provide the best value to our clients by surpassing their expectations. Make our designs successful, professional, timely with defined objectives. Our Mission is to make GCS second to none in print, web and interactive media.
CREATIVITY Enjoy the challenges offered with every creative opportunity COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE with affordability INTEGRITY & CONFIDENTIALITY in all of our actions SUSTAINABILITY through innovative production ideas TEAMWORK across boundaries to meet the needs of our customers
We promise to deliver you high quality content free from errors within a pre-agreed turn around time. We promise to assign a highly qualified, talented professional to any project you contract from us.
We promise to listen carefully to your needs and deliver solutions specifically designed to suit your purpose and fulfill your business objectives. We promise to apply creativity to all that we do, taking an innovate approach to meeting your needs and customising our approach to you.
We promise to undertake projects with great passion and commitment so you can be assured of receiving excellent work.
1) Brief receiving from the Client.
2) Study and understand the brand guideline.
3) Strategic planning to position the brand in local market with existing infrastructure.
1) Discussing with creative team and come up with different options, and ideation without limits and boundaries is encouraged.
2) The best one is shortlisted for Execution.
1) The shortlisted idea is developed into a complete visual with relevant fonts, color pallets, graphics, etc.
2) These are then validated for adaptation.
3) At this stage ideas may be rejected before final options are presented to Client.